- CUSTOMER QUESTIONNAIRE
- LUST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO EXECUTE SECURE STORAGE CONTRACTS
- LUST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO EXECUTE Feasibility Study CONTRACTS
LUST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO EXECUTE SECURE STORAGE CONTRACTS
The documents required for execution of secure storage contracts with DMD-Cargo LLC:
- A copy of company’s Stature
- A copy of incorporation resolution or a copy of minutes of incorporation meeting.
- A copy of an administrative order, resolution or minutes of a meeting to appoint the Manager.
- A copy of OGRN (Primary State Registration Number) registration certificate.
- A copy of INN (Taxpayer’s ID) certificate.
- A GORSTAT (State Statistical Department) certificate.
- Enterprise registration card.
- The list of persons authorized to sign contracts and supporting primary documents, as well as copies of authorizations the said persons.
- For VAT payers – accounting reports as of the latest reporting date.
- Contact information about the persons that will be directly cooperating with the warehouse (Addendum No. 3).
- Loan prices of goods (Addendum No. 4).
- Itemization of goods in electronic form compatible with DMD-Cargo systems.